!!!!!!! Indian Summer Regatta for 2016 has been cancelled !!!!!!!
Thanks to Hurricane Matthew, we will be cancelling the Indian Summer Regatta for 2016. We waited as long as we could to see if the storm would weaken or otherwise dissipate, and although it is veering away from the NC coast, the weekend forecast still sees steady winds in the mid-20’s and gusts to the 40’s and 50’s. A bit much.
Thank you for considering racing in our regatta, and for those who have already paid your registration fee, we will providing refunds shortly.
We do have regatta t-shirts for sale, if anyone is interested. You can never have enough t-shirts…